Based in Melbourne (Australia), I am a web developer with 11 years experience. I specialise in:
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
My full time job is the Chief Technology Officer at OM4. My day-to-day tasks typically involve:
- WordPress plugin development: my WordPress.org user profile
- WordPress bug reporting / fixing: my WordPress trac activity
- (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) server administration and performance tuning
- Technical support for existing clients
- Core commiter for the WP e-Commerce plugin
- Contributor for several other projects on Github
I was one of the organisers of WordCamp Melbourne 2011 – a successful conference on everything WordPress, with 180 attendees, 20 presenters and 8 sponsors.
I am also one of the organisers of the WordPress Melbourne User Group, which meets monthly in Melbourne to discuss and learn about all things WordPress.
In my spare time my (non tech) interests include:
- Mountain biking
- Road cycling